MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

Every. Single. Time.

Egg quests, or that annoying exploding rock one on MH3, are always annoying, and those insects (or those annoying lizards in the desert) hit me once and get me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Damn it Capcom! Nice to see a MH animation for a change though, glad to see I'm not the only one who gets pissed off with these quests :D

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks :)

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

Geuss this goes to show

You've got to start from somewhere. This isn't all that great, but the series that followed it certainly is one of the most epic on the site.
Next time I see a flash that isn't too great, I'll think of this, cause its nowhere near as good as you are now, but then again its almost 9 years old.

I find this funny, and awesomely inspiring how you have come so far.

Ste :D

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Zeurel.. why are you so awesome?

This animation is just awesome. The voices suit the characters, the animation quality is great, the explosion was badass looking, shame it isn't longer, but theres only so much you can do with one sound clip, I geuss.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Really good

I really liked the artist in this, the storyline was good (as he starts of happy and goes down into a spiraling depression which soon results in him eating himself)
But I felt that the way he went crazy could have lasted a little longer (maybe a quick trip inside his distorted mind?)
But yeah, nice work with this guys, the music was also great.

Ste :)

Celebs Attacking Net? Celebs Attacking Net?

Can you repeat that please?

Sorry, I can't understand your accent.

Nice vid, kinda random though.

Theory of Everything Theory of Everything

Looks promising

What you need to do, when the bass drum first goes, you need to make that city landscape bounce. I know it probably won't be the easiest thing to do but it will probably look amazing.

The animation so far looks really good though.

constermock responds:

actully i was thinking of doing a cut scene into a dance club with the dj and lights flashing and ppl dancing

crabs crabs

Truly awe inspiring lyrics

what goes on in your head? I love the lyrics in the middle, they go like this:

*hebedy hebla hamnahi, shabely behe bha kuude,
hebly huda hdmin tehue, heble tuba tgi badoyee,
ni body shmimbtegle ta bubula hibide blabatahotebe, mna mne
tibete ba atba*

AmIright?

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

One of my faviroute

Weebl songs to date, with the exception of Badger Badger Mushroom and Narwhals.

Ste :)

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

You know what id like?

Id like to have "OH,Oh SHIT!" As a message or ringtone! Imagine it going off in a public place!

Great animation, as always, definatly gonna be watching more cyanide and happiness as they come out.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

I just realised

Its the two awesome guys from madness 9! Its the hippy and that other dude!