MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

Every. Single. Time.

Egg quests, or that annoying exploding rock one on MH3, are always annoying, and those insects (or those annoying lizards in the desert) hit me once and get me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Damn it Capcom! Nice to see a MH animation for a change though, glad to see I'm not the only one who gets pissed off with these quests :D

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks :)

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

Geuss this goes to show

You've got to start from somewhere. This isn't all that great, but the series that followed it certainly is one of the most epic on the site.
Next time I see a flash that isn't too great, I'll think of this, cause its nowhere near as good as you are now, but then again its almost 9 years old.

I find this funny, and awesomely inspiring how you have come so far.

Ste :D

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Zeurel.. why are you so awesome?

This animation is just awesome. The voices suit the characters, the animation quality is great, the explosion was badass looking, shame it isn't longer, but theres only so much you can do with one sound clip, I geuss.

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

This was pretty enjoyable, I liked the doom aesthetic a lot. Maybe swap out a few sound effects to also compliment doom as well within the game as well as on the menu?

Also, ghosts don't seem to die unless I kill them, which is a little weird but meh. Good game! :D

Cyberdevil responds:

Personally I thought the clash of Pacman sounds/ghosts/etc combined with the general Doom theme just felt perfect, but I could add an option to toggle sound sets. Good idea! The menu is made entirely of Doom sounds already btw. Thanks for the comment!

dys4ia dys4ia

Very, VERY good.
Although it feels more like an interactive movie, I think you did a brilliant job on this. I don't know any trans people, the concept has always been one thats kind of strange to me, but I can imagine that having elements of multiple genders is certainly something which opens up all sorts of bullying comments, and frequently I've imagined that living life trans-gender is difficult, but this game in an incredibly artistic way is almost like education for people like us. I've always imagined it would be difficult, but the way you portray it in this is such a life changing thing due to so many things changing; everything from physical feeling to the way society views you, to how your friends and family treat you.

You did an excellent job with this game. Gameplay wise, it's not the best thing I've ever played, but in a way this really isn't the players experience with a character as much as it is the writers experience with the player, which is not something I've seen before, really.

The artwork is nice, albeit simple to some degree, but the metaphorical imagery is certainly something I enjoyed (like literally bieng a spy, hiding from society), and the soundtrack is excellent, fits in perfectly with the feel of the game.

Very nice of you to share your experience with the Newgrounds community. Even better to see positive reactions to it. Congratulations on bieng frontpaged, I feel this game was well deserving of the praise its been given.

Fantastic job.

e7 e7

I honestly truly adore this game. The artwork style is nice and simple, yet executed in such a way that seems to convey the emotion of the game, and is supported by the beautiful sounding audio. The gameplay style feels unique and interesting, and seems to go by the "simple to learn, hard to master" feel. Well, to me anyway, but maybe I'm just bad at it.

At any rate, I thoroughly enjoyed this game, nice story to it (albeit a simple one, but its not really something I take into consideration, just something I'm aware of)

One of the best flash games I've played in a while, excellent work!

Sleepness Nights (wip) Sleepness Nights (wip)

I love the vocals and guitar. Nice lyrics. Very nice upload here Josh.

All I'll say is remove a small part of the vocals. Theres a little croak about 50 seconds in, and it's quite loud. But it's a WIP, so whatever. I love when the drums come in as well.

Fantastic sounding demo, I beg of you, let me know when the full thing is done, I'd love to have a copy!

SuperGoodSound responds:

yeah - there were definitely some weird little vocal things going on. it was slapped together really quickly. Even a ton of the extra production I did in adding strings and such was rather messy

Spaced Out (Inst.) Spaced Out (Inst.)

This is sweet. I love the pads/pianos in this. Drums kinda remind me of flying lotus a little. A DL and a fav from me :D

Stavier responds:

Thanx you good, I'm especially glad you liked the pads since I experimented with the mixing of various pads together :D

SmK- Count Me Out Preview SmK- Count Me Out Preview

Fantastic. I forgot about your stuff, which I regret largely. This is brilliant!

The Search The Search

I love this, kind of reminds me of starcraft.

Wallpaper for NGhty folk. Wallpaper for NGhty folk.

Damn

Awesome, I think I found a new background for my computer.. ;)

[Insert Christmas Pun involving the words "Christmas Pudding" here]

BizarroJoe responds:

Aaaand here comes the Xmas Pun Parade passing by again!!!
Thanks for passing by, Stephen.

Man With a Big Nose Man With a Big Nose

I don't know why..

But I really like this one. I think its how serious the guy's expression is, even though his nose is the same length as his face. I also like how you can only see one half of his head.

Julianr responds: